* It is only by paying attention to people - and not to performance - real transformation becomes possible
* Wherever empathy is present in a culture, the quality of performance is exceptional
* Always greet complexity with simplicity, by simply bring it back to people
Designed to enhance organizational effectiveness and business culture transformation
Designed to develop leadership skills and effective communication
Designed to reinforce a proactive safety culture and enhance safety performance
Designed as a sustainability support and follow up to the provided workshops
IN THIS WORKSHOP TEAM MEMBERS WILL:
* Learn how to effectively engage and connect with other team members
* Develop deeper understanding and appreciation for other peoples’ different perspectives
* Explore the power of listening and constructive use of language
* Practice authentic acknowledgement and appreciation
* Acquire the tools to effectively communicate expectations and generate an alignment
* Take objective and considerate actions based on clarity and mutual understanding
"The workshop offered many interesting concepts, which could essentially be applied to not just business practices but also on a personal level. Great workshop!"
"Thank you for giving us the tools to make a change."
IN THIS WORKSHOP PARTICIPANTS WILL:
* Expand their sense of self-awareness and how they show up in the real world
* Learn how to better understand and appreciate other peoples’ views and opinions
* Acquire effective communication skills by exploring the power of listening and constructive use of language
* Explore the importance of expressing acknowledgement and appreciation
* Learn the art of communicating expectations and achieving effective alignment
"Highly recommended workshop for leadership and employees, but also for personal growth and learning self-empathy."
"Thank you, it was the best workshop I've ever attended."
"It changed my career! Our conversations on generous listening, how people see me, and what it really means to have an open door policy, were very valuable."
"It helped us free over 25% of the General Manager's time by introducing time management skills and suggesting operational restructuring."
"I would recommend this to any organization that is seeking to improved and enhance unsafe behaviour, resolve conflicts and develop high performing leaders."
Our vision is to allow for a collective rewarding experience whereby people at every level of an organization recognize the impact of their actions on others and their contribution to the overall experience.
Our mission is to see empathy engrained as a core value in every organization worldwide. Our capacity to comprehend the experience of others without judgement is a unique human quality. It allows people to take objective and considerate actions based on clarity and mutual understanding. It is also a value that takes concerted effort to put into practice, and is considerably underutilized in today’s business world.
Our objective is to help people to recognize their interdependency and to connect and engage with authentic intent for each other, resulting in a more humane, positive and joyful experience. The natural by-product of such transformed culture is an enhanced and more sustainable business performance.